How can you use our service to publish content to your website? How does it work?
- You create it, we publish it.
We won’t create the content, but we can publish it for you. Once you’ve supplied it to us, we’ll make sure that:
- it has no formatting errors
- the style matches your website
- it generally looks good on both the website and mobile version
You can preview it for a final check before we get it live on the site.
- What kind of content do we work on? How can you easily share content with us?
We do articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts and all sorts of content.
It’s best if you can supply it to us through Google docs, drive folders, dropbox folders and other similar tools.
- You’ll never have to miss a schedule.
It’s important to have fresh content up on your site on a regular basis. If you have several content ready, we can schedule it for publishing for you on a timetable you prefer.
Otherwise, it’s best to give us a few days lead time before the scheduled publication to make room for corrections.
- Make the process smooth with a repeatable SOP.
We can develop an SOP specifically tailored for your business. This is a repeatable process which we will follow every time we’re publishing content for you.
The SOP would include:
- Title banner
- Content formatting and styling
- Featured image (in the right dimensions)
- SEO settings
- Images and other media
Following the same system will ensure mistakes are avoided and you hit the schedule each time without additional workload to you or your team.
If this is what you want, email us at [email protected].